Polhem PR, the leading PR agency in Northern Europe in fashion, beauty and interior design, is searching for an INTERIOR AND LIFESTYLE PR OFFICER for our office in Helsinki.
Your task is to create good relations with media and clients. You should already have a wide contact network of editors, stylists, photographers, designers and other VIP. The job also entails caring for daily media contacts.
Who you are:
- You should have experience working in PR and communication
- You need to have excellent communicational and team work skills
- You are able to juggle many tasks at once and you are resourceful even in difficult situations
- You work well under pressure and are assertive but diplomatic
- You are capable of commercial thinking but it is not in the way of your creativity
- You are fluent in Finnish and English – both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of the Swedish language is considered an advantage.
What we offer:
- Versatile and interesting position in PR which is a trade of the future
- A vantage point for future trends and up-and-coming tendencies
- A place in a fabulous and dynamic team
The occupation is a permanent position and begins as agreed upon, at the end of March at the latest.
Send your application in English or Swedish along with a CV by 15th of January 2017 to Country Manager Suvi-Marja Kunnari (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a copy to CEO Polhem PR Nordic Joakim Nordström (email@example.com).